- Acceptable File Formats Vector art is highly recommended for all artwork.
- Adobe Illustrator (*.ai) – CS6 preferred
- Encapsulated Post Script (*.eps)
- Portable Document Format (*.pdf)
If fonts are not included with files, all text must be converted to outlines. Outlined fonts cannot be changed or edited. Outlined fonts ensure no loss in submitted artwork’s original appearance.
- Colors and Resolution
All artwork must be in CMYK format – RGB not acceptable. Black & White artwork must be provided in GRAYSCALE format. Keep all files layered and artwork resolution must be at least 300 dpi at 100% in size or there will be a substantial drop in image quality.
Artwork must extend at least 1/8 inch beyond the die line on each side. Allow for a 1/8 inch print margin inside the die line.
- Additional Information for Hot Stamp Printing
If vector art cannot be provided, we do accept artwork in at least 300 dpi grayscale at 100% in size with at least 1 point stroke (2 point stroke for reverse out printing). Halftone artwork is not recommended. 2 color maximum with 1/16 inch spacing between colors.