Carolina Coffee Roasting Company was formed in 1992 to preserve the fine tradition of small-batch coffee roasting. We began as a coffee shop, serving freshly roasted Arabica coffees. Steady growth in mail orders and the wholesale business has taken our coffees up and down the East Coast, as well as across the Blue Ridge. Floyd Pettit, Jr., our esteemed Roastmaster, devoted his career to coffees and coffee blends before he joined us seven years ago. Our other roasters continue to study under Floyd, learning the nuances of fine-roasted coffee.
Carolina Coffee Roasting Company roasts and serves only the highest quality Arabica coffee beans. Coffees have individual flavors, and their uniqueness can be enhanced through the roasting process. We are proud of our roasting expertise and strive to bring each variety of coffee to its ultimate potential. We roast our coffees in small batches so that our customers can experience the fresh taste not available from large commercial coffee suppliers.
While we love our coffees, you, our customers, are most important to us. We hope you sense the care we take in serving you. Sampling our coffee is a sensory-filled adventure. So, sit back, sip, and enjoy one of the greatest pleasures life can bring … the quintessential cup of coffee.
Reasons to Buy Our Coffees
- We deliver on time, and we set our production schedules to match your delivery needs.
- While we love our coffee, our Customers are most important. We have very few rules, no order minimums, no restrictions, and no policies that limit our ability to give you what you need. No order is too small or too large.
- Our Coffee Chemist, Mr. Floyd Petit, is recognized throughout the world as an expert on coffee production, bean evaluation, roasting, and blending. Ask us about Floyd; we love to brag on him!
- We adhere to every high standard of the Specialty Coffee Association of America, and we strive, every day, to learn new techniques for making our product even better. Every employee is required to study and pass their knowledge along to our Customers, and we attend continuing education courses regularly. This means that you can ask us anything; if we don’t have the answer, we will research it and get back to you!
- We love wonderful coffee! We get to savor the very best coffees of the world every day, and we want our business partners/Customers/friends to share this very special adventure.
- We guarantee every roast – 100%. If you are not completely delighted with your purchase, we replace it, with no questions asked!
- Our coffees are the highest quality Arabica beans; only 5% of the coffees produced in the world qualify for our Customers.
- We roast to order, selling only fresh-roasted product. This means your Customers will treasure of aroma, body and flavor nuances of each coffee!
- We practice world-class climate control, storage, handling and packaging procedures. That means your coffee beans are pampered, and your Customers can taste the difference.
- We give our Wholesale Customers the cost decreases we experience on the world coffee bean markets. That’s money in your pocket, not ours!